Gold Front is a privately owned Thoroughbred breeding, sales and agistment facility; spread over 300 acres of prime land just south of Gingin, Western Australia.
Morton Racing are excited to now be a part of this state of the art thoroughbred complex, highlighted with the largest stabling complex in Australia with 48 fully serviceable stables under one roof.
Headed up by the Patriarch of the Morton Racing family, Len, the Gold Front facilities have a full complement of exceptional staff and track riders, dedicated to the daily care and training of our horses.
These exceptional facilities perfectly complement our existing Ascot complex, providing a perfect alternative environment for our horses.
This magnificent complex boasts the following facilities:
- 48 Fully serviceable stables under one roof
- 32 x Day yards
- 2000m grass track featuring jump out barriers
- 1400m sand training track
- Uphill Treadmill
- Modern admin area, meeting room & canteen
- Purpose built hospitality venue
- Tie-up and massage area
- Fully equipped vet room and 2 bay crush area
- 2 x 8 Horse Ezy-walker
- 18m diameter round yard
- 7 horse transport truck, 4 horse & 2 horse floats
The exceptional Gold Front facilities provide Morton Racing with that leading edge and we are proud to be associated with such an amazing facility.